Patrica got Kidnapped!!!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Patrica got Kidnapped!!!

Shannon N. and Sofi O.

Oh no, our beloved Patrica got chicknapped and we haven’t been able to find her! We searched all around her home in classroom c4 but she was nowhere to be found. Later last week we found a note on our doorstep that was really strange. It said “Hi its Patrica, I got chicknapped. I Actually enjoy hanging out with my chicknapper, yesterday they took me to Starbucks for breakfast it was really fun! Tomorrow we’re supposed to go to Disney land so take your time trying to save me. Sincerely, Patrica.” We are still really confused about where she went and we need help finding her.

Update: PATRICA CAME HOME! She just showed up at c4 with a new car. Patrica said she built it by her self so she could escape but it took her a while to build it. She explained to us that the kidnapper worked at a school as a PE teacher and all the kids were in love with her, she really enjoyed the attention. Every day she got McDonalds for breakfast but then one day she got really sick and wanted to come home so she built the car in one. We all are so thankful that Patrica made it home safely, we are just really worried cause her kidnapper is on the loose. We are going to keep searching so nobody steels Patrica ever again.

Update#2: We got a picture of Patrica’s chicknapper with a mask on. We were walking by the school Patrica said the chicknapper worked at when suddenly “dun! dun! dun!” They walked out of the school with a giant mask on, but we couldn’t figure out who it was. We need your help to expose the chicknapper.(comment down below who you think it is)

About the Writers
Shannon N., Filmer and Writer

Hi, my name is Shannon and I am a filmer and writer for the Elementary interview team! I am very adventurous and love to go to the beach. Some of my hobbies...

Sofi O., Photographer/Elementary Interviewer

Hi, my name is Sofi Ong and I am a photographer/interviewer in the elementary interview group. I love horseback riding and theater. I like to go on adventures...