Advice!

Questions being answered by students!

Aberleine M. and Lexi M., Writers and Photographers

Student Questions and Answers! 

What do you do if a student is mean to you and others? 

Dear Student,

Mean students are unfortunate and many students need help dealing with a mean students. Some ways you can deal with a student who is being mean is by politely telling them that you don’t appreciate them saying or doing something mean. You don’t need to be afraid to stand up for yourself or others, just always remember to speak kindly to other students! If this doesn’t work you can always let a teacher or supervisor know, and they can help you!

Sincerely,

Right Twix

What can you better understand what you are learning in math?

Dear Student,

Math is a very hard skill to learn and understand, many students struggle with math and may need some help! Some ways to better understand math is by getting some “Practice Problems” that you can work on in your free time. You can get practice problems from your teacher or from a parent! Also, during class if you are confused, you can ask a question or ask for help. This will help you gain a better understanding of what you are learning!

Sincerely,

Left Twix

How do you make new friends?

Dear Student,

There are many ways you can make new friends! You can ask to play them, help them out when they need it, or even just having a conversation with them! Always remember to be kind and caring to everyone and you will have many amazing friends!

Sincerely,

Right Twix

Question: How do you deal with your feelings when your friends exclude you from something?

Dear Student,

Sometimes it is really hard to be around with friends that are always hurting you feelings. The best way to deal with a friend that is not being the nicest is by trying to make a few new friends! By making new friends you will have a chance to meet new people and get closer to others! Make sure that when you are making new friends, that you are always friendly towards you other friends!

Sincerely,

Left Twix