CRA Art!

Hi, Both Lilly and Lucy work very hard to create this Art page. We would love it if you please don't comment mean things about the artwork. Thank you

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting the art page! This is where we showcase CRA’s Kindergarten through 8th-grade student artwork. Every month or so we will hold a drawing contest. This month’s theme is SPACE! We ask that if you do choose to enter the contest that you follow the rules of no violence, no tracing other peoples artwork, no bases/recolors, and it MUST BE ORIGINAL artwork/ideas. The artwork can be digital or traditional. If it is digital, please send it to [email protected] or [email protected] If it is traditional then it must be 8.5 x 11 (sheet of paper) and only blank paper (not lined). You can turn your artwork into classroom C4, Lilliana Amaya and/or Lucille Colon, or your homeroom teacher. On the back of the artwork, we ask that you include your first and last name, your grade, and teacher. We will pick 4-5 pieces of art to display on the website.

We are excited to see all of your artwork!

Remember to eat all your veggies kids,

Lilly and Lucy

CRA newspaper

DragonPika // Made by Peyton, 2nd grade, Miss Cherry // Eats dragons // Lives where there is lots of thunder and lightning

The Heagle // Made by: Austin, 2nd Grade ( Miss Cherry ) // Eats geckos // Lives in the valley

Uni: Pig/Pegasus/Unicorn Hybrid // Made by Mia Bonnet, 2nd grade, Miss Oliver // Eats flies // Lives in trees

Unicorn/Pegasus/Dragon Hybrid // Made by Samuel Harroman, 7th grade, Miss Moose // Lives in an ice cave // Diet is unknown

About the Writer
Lucy Colon, Artist

Hi there, I am Lucy and I am currently working with Lilly Amaya for the student newspaper art contest. I'm in seventh grade and my hobbies are drawing,...